Your 6th sense is simply another way to take in information about what’s happening around you. There are four basic ways to take in information, clairvoyance, which is seeing pictures, visions or images; clairaudience, which is hearing sounds, words or thoughts; clairsentience, which is feeling emotions, illnesses, feelings and clairgustance, which is smelling. Have you experienced any of the following?
- Have you known who was on the phone or ringing a doorbell before you answered it?
- Do electrical things happen around you? Keyboards shorting out, garage doors opening irregularly, setting off your car alarm as you walk by the car.
- Have you ignored a gut feeling and regretted it?
- Have you ever dreamed of a future event that came true?
- Have you experienced a strong urge to pass on a piece of information to someone?
- Are you aware of coincidences in your life?
- Have you ever thought of something you want to tell a friend and he brings it up before you do?
- Do you ever see ‘twinkling’ lights at night?
- Do you sometimes know what people will say before they say it?
- Have you heard your name called when no one is around?
- Does your watch break, lose or gain time when you wear it?
- Do animals bond easily with you?
If you’ve experienced any of the above, congratulations, you’re normal! You are simply receiving information in a more clear, intuitive manner.