- This event has passed.
Beginning Animal Communication Class ~ Session 4
October 10, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Session 4 of the 4 week class.
Learn to communicate intuitively with animals in this 4-week online beginning animal communication class. Class starts Tuesday September 19, 2017 and ends October 10. Each class is 90 minutes in length and begins at 7PM MOUNTAIN. Check your time here.
Do You Wish You Could….
- Know what your animals are thinking and feeling?
- Find out what your pet wants you to know?
- Have a transformed relationship with all animals?
- Learn new ways to connect with animals?
If so, this class is for you! In it you learn what animal communication is, what it is not, how and why it works. You receive reputable and established tools for intuitive communication with animals (alive or deceased) and you discover your individual innate approach for communicating intuitively with the animals. Of course, there are plenty of opportunities to practice communicating with the animals, both in class and outside of class.
What People Are Saying About The Class…
- “Working with Janet, Shiloh and the other animal companions in our group was profound and fun! I feel more connected to my intuition in general and so appreciative of the new understanding I have about the valuable wisdom animals want to share with us if we’d just stop and listen. BONUS! I now have an ongoing team of animals to connect with whenever I need or want to (as long as they are in agreement when I ask!)” ~ Anne
- “Great interpretive skills with class; loved your manner; felt valued and safe; wonderful feedback to me (class) – you walk your talk!” ~ Phillipa
- “Thank you! The feedback you gave me in class was insightful, helping me to move past what was blocking me.” ~ Anon.