We All Do Better When ALL Creatures Do Better
1. Our primary motivation is a desire to help all living species better understand each other.
2. Honor those that seek help. Do not judge, condemn, invalidate anyone for past mistakes; rather, honor their new found desire for harmony.
3. Commit to a lifetime path of spiritual growth so as to minimize any personal unfulfilled emotions, desires, etc… And cloud telepathic communication
4. Cultivate the knowledge and understanding of Interspecies relationships through furthering our education, whether it be formal or informal.
5. In the interest of creating mutual respect, we go only where we are invited to go. This will help us help those who are open to us; thus creating a receptive, harmonious situation allowing a greater chance at resolution of problems.
6. Maintain confidentiality at all times for both people as well as animal companions.
7. Acknowledge your limitations; seek help from other professionals when necessary.
8. Remember that all spirits live as one, our goal is to educate our clients about this phenomenon.
Written & Copyrighted 2013 by Janet Roper and Coryelle Kramer
Back to the Talk2theAnimalsBlog