Are there benefits to animal communication, you ask? Indeed, there are. They can include:
- Learning what your animal friend has to tell you about life from his/her point of view
- Deepening and improving your relationship with your animal friend
- Understanding your companion’s needs and feelings
- Discovering possible explanations for behavioral problems
- Learning about potential health issues before they become serious problems
- Preparing your animal companion for upcoming changes, ie, a move, a new baby, you going on vacation
- Assisting in finding a lost animal
- Preparing both human and animal in the death and transition process
- Preparing an animal companion for a medical procedure
- Connecting with deceased animal companions
This is just a sampling of the benefits of animal communication. Have you experienced any of these benefits or others when you’ve used an animal communicator? If so, I’d love to hear about your experience, please comment.
When you’re ready to experience for yourself the benefits of animal communication, be sure to book your individual session with me.
Here’s To New Beginnings,