Be sure to visit the Talk2theAnimals page on Facebook on Thursday, November 20, 2014.
Talk2theAnimals is hosting a “Be Kind to Animals Day”
We are all aware of the animal abuse that takes place.
We’ve all seen the graphic pictures.
We’ve all seen the manipulative ads on TV.
And I don’t know about you, but I don’t need to hear of the abuse, see the graphic pictures or manipulative ads to know this takes places. Heck, it’s plastered practically everywhere.
What I DO want to see and hear about are all the un-touted acts of kindness towards animals that occur. I want to hear about how we humans actively nurture the relationship we have with our animal kin.
Because you know what we say here at Talk2theAnimals: We All Do Better When ALL Creatures Do Better.
T2TA “Be Kind To Animals Day” involves a random act of kindness towards an animal AND an individualized animal message for all humans who participate.
Here’s the skinny:
- Visit the Talk2theAnimals page on Facebook
- If you haven’t already, give us a ‘like’
- Leave a comment on the pinned ‘Be Kind to Animals’ post telling what random act of kindness you will do for an animal (examples: volunteer at an animal shelter, donate supplies to a shelter or rescue, make a financial donation to your fave rescue or shelter, feed your backyard wildlife, visit The Animal Rescue Site and learn how your click helps, offer pet care to a sick or elderly neighbor, build a feral cat shelter – the ideas are endless!)
- Each person that leaves a comment on the pinned post on the Talk2theAnimals page sharing their random act of kindness will receive an individualized message from an animal
- Messages will be posted in the comments area of the pinned post
Have fun doing this – let’s show some random acts of kindness to the animals tomorrow!