Are you looking to delve into the world of animal communication more and to do some exploring on your own? Learn what it’s all about? Yay! That’s a good thing, at least in my unbiased opinion.
However, sometimes it’s hard to know where to start, so here are some links and resources to get you going.
First off, here are a couple of my links:
- A list of the Free Stuff on my site
- And here’s my animal communication page on Facebook
- Download 5 Helpful Tips that will get you communicating with your animal family immediately
Some more links for you:
- Yahoo Group for people who communicate with animals
- The Girl who Gets Gifts from Birds – this is from 2015, but still relevant. You can read the story and watch the video of Gabi, who receives gifts from the neighborhood crows
- Animal Communicators Community, a FB page started by 3 of my colleagues, Julie Lines, Sue Reid and Elaine Downs
4 Week Online Beginning Animal Communication Class
I hope this helps to get you started on your animal communication journey, because everyone can talk to the animals! And yes, that means you!
Are you ready to experience animal communication and bring it into your life? Good! Invest in yourself and your relationship with the animals. Find out the details about the upcoming class here.
The next class starts Tuesday, September 19, 2017 and ends October 10. Each class is 90 minutes in length and begins at 7PM MOUNTAIN. Check your time here. Be sure to register to save your spot and receive the class material.
I’m looking forward to seeing you in class!
Here’s to New Beginnings,