This may, or may not, be music to your ears…..but did you know that we’re all intuitive? Yes, each and every one of us is intuitive, to whatever degree we choose to work with it, develop it and use it.
When we let it, our intuition can act as a guide, helper and protector. As children we were all intuitive and used it in our everyday life until society, perhaps even starting with parents, extended family, friends and teachers began to squash it down within us. Our intuition became buried under the pressure societal mores and norms.
You may have noticed your intuition stirring from it’s quietly buried resting place and seeping out into the everyday of your life. You might call it a hunch, a gut feeling, a coincidence or just plain luck.
Perhaps you’ve noticed:
- You know who is on the phone or ringing a doorbell before you answer it
- Your dreams are predictive and accurate
- Your watch breaks, looses or gains time when you wear it
As you become more aware of your intuition and more comfortable with it, you may also notice:
- It feels like you have no say in how your intuition works
- You feel ‘ambushed’ by your intuition
- You feel you’re a servant, always on beck and call with your intuition, having no rest from it
Join The Workshop
The good news is it doesn’t have to be like that, it’s not supposed to be like that. Your intuition is a tool you can use at your discretion and with training you can learn how to befriend it and work together, instead of feeling ambushed by it.
When you are trying to communicate with animals, it is particularly important that you learn to work with your intuition. Why? Because that is the way animals can most innately connect with us, through our intuition.
The workshop is offered on the following dates, click on the date to register.
Once you have registered for the workshop, you’ll receive instructions with the call in information.
In the workshop you’ll learn:
- Basics of intuition
- How and why it works
- It’s not left side or right side of the brain, it’s both
- Ways to consciously develop it
- How to use your intuition when communicating with animals
You will leave the workshop with clear steps on how to use your intuition when communicating with animals, resulting in you feeling way more comfortable and confident in your communications!
If you have any questions, be sure to leave them in a comment or email me.
I look forward to seeing you at the workshop and helping you befriend your intuition!
Here’s To New Beginnings,