What To Expect:
- Click the ‘Get Started Now’ button.
- The first step for all 1:1 Services is a 15 Minute Intake Session with Janet. This assures both of us that you will be engaging in the service that is right for you at this time.
- After this session, you will receive an email with the various service options and links to get started. (You can find a short description of all services under the Products and Services menu)
- If you choose to schedule a 1:1 Service, the next step will be to complete an Intake Form, which provides Janet with more information about your situation, specifics about any animals involved, etc.
- Then you will receive a link to schedule your session, and pay.
- Finally, you’ll be asked to send a picture of the animal(s) we will be talking about, taken ideally within 48 hours of our session. You may email pictures to me at email@example.com
Animal Communication Disclaimer
The art of animal communication and the information received during sessions does not replace medical diagnosis, treatment or training for your companion. I am neither a medical practitioner nor a vet, and I do not offer medical advice, diagnose, treat or prescribe medical conditions. Contact your animal’s medical care-giver for all health concerns and a qualified trainer for training concerns.